Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2 Weeks Left

Ok the title was misleading, I actually have LESS than 2 weeks left!

Last Saturday I had a great going away party. By the end of the night I'm pretty sure the entire bar was filled everyone I know. I just want to thank all my friends for attending and making my last couple weeks in the states memorable:)

The best part was meeting up/talking to everyone the next morning and finding out how and where everyone ended up the night before....I definitely heard some wildly hilarious stories....such a crazy bunch, but they're the best friends anyone could ask for. I'd be lucky to find anyone who can compare. BUT if that day comes, I shall welcome them with open arms!

For those of you who couldn't attend, thanks for doing what you could to get in touch with me. Please keep in touch. I want to hear every last detail of your lives for the next two years!

Now, off to tie up loose ends in the next 11 days. Wish me luck!!

PS: Gia (and Brittany) we had a wonderful time at your 1st birthday party. You are by far the happiest baby I know. I hope you love the presents!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We were definitely glad you made it and will keep you informed on the happenings at the next two years of parties! Love you and soooo extremely proud of you!
    B & G

    ReplyDelete